The Family Fun Day event at Rotary Challenger Park is back “on” after a 2 year break due to COVID-19. This event is one of the most accessible events in Calgary for people with disabilities – it has been designed from the ground up to be accessible, inclusive and welcoming to everyone!
Date/Time: June 18, 2022/ 10AM to 3PM
Location: Rotary Challenger Park: 3688 – 48th Ave NE, Calgary
Admission and parking: FREE!
As always, Adaptive Engineering Inc/Adaptive Concepts Ltd are delighted to be a sponsor. This year’s event will feature:
- Free BBQ
- Face Painting
- Arts and Crafts
- Pacific Assistance Dogs
- Jubilations Dinner Theater Entertainers
- Petting Zoo
- Hay Ride
- Wheelchair Basketball/Tennis Demos
- 501st Garrison Star Wars Characters
- CP Puffer Belly Express
- Indigenous Dancers
- Calgary Police, Fire, and EMS Services
- Challenger Little League Baseball
Further details are in the file below.